U of M Site Headquarters:
Center for Lasers and Plasmas for Advanced Manufacturing
2040 G. G. Brown Building
Mechanical Engineering Department
College of Engineering
University of Michigan
2350 Hayward Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2125
DIRECTIONS: To the G. G. Brown Building & Parking Lot
- Take I-94 to
- I-23 North to
- The Plymouth Road exit (#41), left turn off the exit (remain in leftmost traffic lane of Plymouth Road to.
- Huron Parkway (about 3 lights from the highway), turn left to
- Hubbard Road (next traffic light), turn right to
- Intersection (Y-shape) with Hayward (first stop sign), bear left to
- T-junction with Beal Avenue (next stop sign) continue through intersection to
- First driveway on left is the drive for the G. G. Brown parking lot.
- Pull up to the curb in front of the double door entry. Go to the Mechanical Engineering front office (first office inside the entry). Let the receptionist know that you are here to visit the CLPAM and pick up your parking pass. Then return to your vehicle, park and walk back to the front office where a representative from CLPAM will meet you to escort you to our offices.