May 2007 IAB Presentations
Upon Receipt, Project Presentations will be made available at these location. Presentations are due no later than April 16, 2007 — two weeks prior to the IAB meeting. We cannot guarantee availability of any presentations received after that date. They will remain available at this URL until June 1, 2007.
After June 1, 2007 please contact the appropriate site director to obtain copies of the Spring 2007 IAB presentations.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOG OUT WHEN YOUR VISIT TO THE MEMBERS ONLY SECTION IS COMPLETE
Note: all project presentations are in PDF form.
From the U of M Site:
- Zero-Gap Galvanized Steel Welding
- One-Step Fabrication by Laser Micromachining for Microfluidics Vascular Networks
- Multi-Energy Processing
From the UVA Site:
From the SMU Site:
- Synthesis and Characterization of Nano-Particles Reinforced Surface Coatings Developed by Laser Cladding for Slurry Erosion Applications
- Feasibility Study of Laser Welding of Advanced Lightweight Materials (DP980 butt-joint)
- SITE DIRECTOR’s REPORT–SMU
From Invited Guests: